27 Feb We’re hiring!
Agricultural Sales Specialist/Service Technician Job Description
We are looking for leaders! Come work for a high integrity, successful agricultural products dealer and manufacturer with over 30 years in the business. We offer competitive wages, health insurance, and retirement packages.
The primary responsibility for this position will be to generate outside sales for our various custom agricultural equipment and precision control systems. This position is responsible for helping design, troubleshoot and oversee the installation and service of our agricultural precision technology systems and application equipment. Daily operations require a strong work ethic, patience, focus and attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure and to get along well with others.
Will Assist With:
- Selling, stocking, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories
- Organization of promotions, including trade shows
- Working with all vendors and alternate resources
- Monitoring shortages and expedite processes
- Merchandising displays in showroom
- Keeping parts department and warehouse clean and orderly
Job Skills/Job Requirements:
- Must have thorough knowledge of the precision agriculture and parts associated with seed, fertilizer and chemical application equipment
- Minimum two-year experience of precision agriculture
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills with experience in POS and Store Operations programs
- Ability to lift items weighing upwards to 75 lbs
- Ability to work flexible hours, must be able to work on Saturday rotation
- Forklift license preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A clean driving record
- Must be willing to travel
- Positive attitude
Serious inquiries only. Mail or drop of resume to: Jerry Harper, 1112 Airway Avenue, Lewiston, ID 83501 or email Jerry Harper at: email@example.com. Visit our website for more information: www.agrproinc.com.